CUSTOMERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAGE COSTS WITH EXCHANGES & REFUNDS EXCLUDING FAULTY RETURNS.
IINA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GOODS THAT MAY BE DAMAGED OR LOST DURING RETURN SHIPPING.
IINA DOES NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE SALE ITEMS.
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR TREASURES CAREFULLY
IINA handpicks & uses naturally formed quartz crystal not man made or polished so that each & every crystal treasure is slightly different & will vary in shape, size, clarity & roughness & will have its own characteristics & rainbows. As pictures of each piece of jewellery with a crystal is provided & listed separately (in the online shop) no returns or refunds will be provided for any naturally occurring markings on the stone or crystals.
For a refund goods must be faulty or not as described/pictured in the online shop. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures & a description of your item within 3 days of receiving goods. If the item is faulty or not as described in the online shop, a return address will be issued. Goods must be returned within 14 days of customer receiving purchase and upon receiving it we will refund the full amount including postage.
Please make sure you measure your ring size correctly & read dimensions of your purchase correctly when placing an order. Exchanges will incur an extra postage fee.
To exchange your purchase due to wrong size or fit, please email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your goods. A return address will be issued. Goods must be returned within 14 days of customer receiving purchase. Your replacement/exchange will be processed & shipped once your return & payment for postage has been received. IINA is in no way responsible for Lost or Damaged goods during return shipping.
Each piece of jewellery is handcrafted individually with love and care so it is very unlikely to receive faulty products but if so please Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving purchase with a picture & description. If item is faulty an exchange or refund will be arranged and a return address will be issued. Product must be returned in original condition with all tags still attached within 14 days of customer receiving purchase. IINA will cover postage costs if decided the product is faulty & new goods will be shipped or refund issued as soon as we receive your goods.
Please note that IINA uses natural crystals & semi precious stones. Some are in their natural rough form and will contain different characteristics, shapes, sizes, clarity & colour. These are not faults & cannot be refunded. Please look closely at the pictures when purchasing.
For a small fee IINA can repair or replace most jewellery & crystals that have been damaged. Email email@example.com for more details.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom orders. IINA will not charge for custom order untill finished unless the design is altered & different from IINA's current collections due to customers specifications. If this is the case customer will make non refundable payment before the design is created.
Personalised orders cannot be returned or refunded, please see returns policy for items made to order from collections.
Payment details & picture of finished design will be emailed to customer upon completion of design. If not paid in full within 3 days of receiving details the product will be added to the online shop & the customer may miss out.
Please read shipping for Shipping costs & times.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR IINA JEWELS
- IINA jewellery contains natural and rough crystals & delicate & small parts. It is the responsibilty of the customer to keep IINA jewellery out of reach of children.
- Remove when washing hands, showering and swimming or when using any cleaning products etc as these elements can damage the stones, remove the oxidised finish in silver and can oxidise & change the colour of copper.
- Store jewellery separately to avoid scratches & damage to the stones & metal.
- IINA uses copper with the knowledge & love that it can oxidise & change colour & appearance over time with oxidation. It’s a natural process & its environment determines how quickly it happens & can be removed or polished back easily.
- Natural quartz & semi precious stones are delicate & can chip or break if knocked on hard surfaces or dropped so please take care of your new crystal or stone. (It’s a little piece of treasure from the earth).